Your Ad Here

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Think like a Champ

Everybody love to be at the top. If you ask anyone, even your kids, definitely the answer is yes. Right now, its the culture of becoming a champ is what lacking. The drive and sustaining power to become one is weakening day by day. More often than not, its the thing call "complacency"creeping in our mind and we tend to let go our dream. Yes, DREAM is what motivates us to pursue our desire.


I have always wanted to be the best. When I was a small kid, I can still remember my wild imagination of becoming a Pahang cricket player. I practice and practice and practice. Sometimes, it got so late, thus I got the cane! But, really, I never stop there. All the caning, I still practice but manage my time well. Then, I was selected to become a school player when I was in Standard 5. Then, I represented Kuantan District and in fact, manage to get the call up for the state. At this juncture, I was in dilemma. There was also a call for boarding school. Broken hearted, I left Kuantan for my secondary school education in KL... For info,I also a school player for volleyball, football, badminton and hockey (that was all the games they had back then).

My point is, if we think in the right path and keep the dream alive, we will pursue it till the end. We start to get the information, be friends with pool of excel players, observe their style and start practicing rigorously for the betterment of our performance. And all this starts from a DREAM.

I've been with bowling almost two years now. People told me that I've improved a lot (based on the average of 175). But, again, I'm not going to stop there. My target is 200 by end 2009. May I have all the courage and support (especially from my beloved wife).

P/S: Lan: train betul-betul. There will be a rematch once you come back... or do I need to go to Qatar?


8 comments:

sherry said...

Nak ikut pi Qatar boleh?

Nazmi said...

Ingatkan nak sponsor jer but since you tanya, kena tong-tong le tambang tu

Ija said...

yay.....cepat cepat book tiket...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Abg Mie Klau dah ready dan tak sabar jomlah mai Qatar, sapa KALAH sponsor ticket hua hua hua..!

Nazmi said...

Lan & Ija,
Thanks for dropping by. InsyaAllah, if permitted, we shall be there. Thinking of taking the kids along. Have been saving money for it.

Unknown said...

Wooowww....Nice...Tentatively bila..? Nak buat plan nih..!!! Winter Season laa kan...????

Anonymous said...

apa lagu sekat-sekat nii......al hafizzz


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Gowns. Powered by Blogger